Calling All 4-H’ers Interested in Filmmaking, Eco Conservation, & More…
Eco-Comedy Video Competition Call for Entries
The Nature Conservancy and the American University Center for Environmental Filmmaking are partnering for the 2016 Eco-Comedy Video Competition. The theme for this year is “Clean Water.”
Contestants must produce a short, humorous video tackling this year’s theme. “Connect the drops” between clean water and life. The contest is open to anyone worldwide who has a flair for producing videos and something to say about conservation.
- Be humorous!
- Communicate a clear (and funny!) message around the broad theme of “clean water” and overall environmental conservation.
- Reach a broad audience.
- Be an original production.
- Be less than three minutes (including titles and credits).
- Include a link to your YouTube posted video (on YOUR OWN YouTube account) and post it into the comments section of the sample video which appears on the EcoComedy Video Competition 2016 YouTube Channel.
- Be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone on Tuesday, March 1st, 2016.
Visit the competition website for more information.