Attention Rising High School Seniors: NC Farm Bureau IFAL Opportunity
This is a great opportunity for senior 4-H’ers who have an interest in agriculture, agriculture careers, or would like to experience campus life for a week this summer while immersed in leadership activities. NC Farm Bureau’s 2019 Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders (IFAL) takes place at both NC State University in Raleigh and NC A&T State University in Greensboro the week of June 9 – 14, 2019. NC Farm Bureau’s 2019 IFAL Application, AgExplorer agriculture career pathfinder and additional information are available at NC Farm Bureau’s IFAL Program.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Applicants MUST be RISING high school seniors fall semester of 2019 in the upper 1/3 of their classes.
- Applications will be automatically emailed directly to county liaisons for consideration by the county Farm Bureau.
- There is no tuition cost.
- There are a limited number of spaces available for students at each campus.
- Priority will be given to North Carolina Farm Bureau members.
- Selection criteria includes grade point average, experience with agriculture and career interest.
APPLICANTS and COUNTY FARM BUREAUS will be notified by email whether students have been accepted or placed on a waiting list.
Should you have questions or need assistance, please email NC Farm Bureau IFAL Program or call Lori Lawrence at (919) 788-1003.