Online 4-H Learning Lab
The 4-H Learning Lab is live and ready! Join us in the lab for some 4-H fun! The 4-H Learning Lab is full of interactive activities such as discussion boards, assignments, and more to keep the learning going. You can even engage with your peers in the chat room! The learning lab is divided into 3 age categories: Cloverbud Corner for ages 5-8, Junior JukeJoint for ages 9-13 and Senior Seminars for ages 14-18. Most importantly, you can trust these lessons as most are aligned with NC and National Essential Standards. Youth can share what they are working on and receive a few fun badges that they can earn through participation. You can also find a calendar of events being hosted by North Carolina 4-H! New activities are added on Mondays.
*Important Notes to Parents*:
- When signing up or creating an account, please use your child’s name during registration.
- Please review the 4-H Learning Lab FAQ guide to answer some questions you may have.
- If you have more than one child, you will need to create an account for each child using a separate email address.
- Youth are expected to exercise digital etiquette while engaging in the learning lab. Failure to do so will result in removal from the lab.
- Agreeing to the 4-H Code of Conduct is a part of registering.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Click the following link: https://go.ncsu.edu/4hlearninglab
- Add the course to cart
- Select “proceed to cart”
- Select “log in to continue order”
- Select the option to create an account
- Please answer all registration questions