Changing Lenses: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Changing Lenses: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, is a 2-hour workshop offered by the Family & Consumer Sciences program of N.C. Cooperative Extension in Mecklenburg County. The interactive workshop helps community members, organizations and groups to:
- have understanding of the importance and distinction of and among diversity, inclusion, and equity,
- create working practices that build equity, diversity, and inclusiveness in your work, and
- cultivate personal exploration of influences of diversity within the personal experience.
Who is this workshop for?
- Community groups with interest in increasing understanding of diversity
- Organizations and corporations with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Non-profit organization and their volunteers
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about diversity
How to request this workshop?
Interested groups in Mecklenburg County may request the Changing Lenses workshop by completing our required Community Education Request form.