Instructions for Accessing Volunteer Session Webinar- March 4th
Mecklenburg Cooperative Extension
Volunteer Information Session Webinar
March 4, 2014, 12: 00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- On March 4th, participants will be able to login at 11:45 a.m. The webinar will begin at 12 noon.
- To join the webinar click on the following link or cut and paste it into your browser:
- Wait for the dialog box to appear. Then click “save” or “ok”.
- Click on the downloaded application, which will appear at the bottom of your screen for most browsers.
- In the next dialog box, select “run” to allow permission for Java.
- You will see a dialog box for Blackboard Collaborate, wait for the program to load. This may take a moment.
- Enter as a “guest” by selecting the “guest” option and entering the required information.
- The session will appear. Look for your name in the participant box and await the moderators arrival.
Please note that microphones are not required to participate in the session. Chat and instant message capabilities are available.